Wrangell, Alaska

Wrangell, Alaska
Sunrise on Mount Dewey

Monday, October 17, 2016

This is a special edition post in honor of a very special lady! She is 94 years young on October 18th and is the role model and hero of many people all across the USA and I have a video as proof.

Grandma, you are a wonderful person. You inspire me and many others to be all around better. You light up a room when you enter with your positive spirit and friendship. You always offer a listening ear and give advice (even in situations when it may be hard to take) and look after your "flock".

We all love you so dearly! We have gathered well wishes from all over the USA, even though some we were unable to obtain due to technical issues. Just know that you are in all of our hearts always, but especially on this day.




P.S. Thank you, Kevin for putting together this video. I am sure that I may have eventually figured out how to do it, but I know it wouldn't have looked as good and it would have taken me FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment